Yes, just a few short hours until Thanksgiving. And let me tell you, I have sooo much to be thankful for.
Of course, there's the incredible man I'm married to (who also happens to be my best friend). He has always been there for me; oh-so supportive. And he's also very cute and sexy and...hubba, hubba! And those two darlings that call me "mom". At those times when I think the world is out to get me, a big hug and kiss from these two serve to remind me just how great life is! I would never have imagined being so in love with three people! I am truly blessed!
I mustn't forget about the littlest one of the family - Sebastian, the Yorkie! He's momma's boy... but then again, he WAS here before the kids were born. He really believes he is a little person, just like the rest of us.
The rest of our family: My brother, his wife and kids. DH's parents, grandmother. His sister, her hubby, and their son. Aunts/uncles/cousins/etc. My stepmom. And even though my parents are no longer of this world, I know they await my homecoming someday in the future.
My "extended" family. Lovingly called "The Gang" by all of us. Five families who all knew each other before we actually became families (pre-children). Transplanted from CA, we've been blessed to all end up here...and living near one another.
We have a wonderful home - spacious, safe and warm. And even better is that this home is filled with memories galore. Most great, a few not-as, but all wrapped in love.
I have a job that pays me well, provides great benefits, and allows me flexibility when my "real life" calls. You know - vacations, illnesses, family emergencies. Right now, I've been dealing with the pains that accompany a promotion (and being thrust into a new area). But that's to be expected with any type of growth and opportunity.
I have been blessed with a passion and talent for scrapbooking. I enjoy creating layouts and cards and homemade gifts for those I love and care about. And I do believe I do what I do quite well.
For these things and many more, I give thanks!
"Gotta Do It" challenge: Yes, we all have much to be thankful for. What are YOU thankful for? Create a list and include it in a LO. In years to come (as you look back on this LO), you'll be thankful you did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment