Monday, May 14, 2007

Lookie what I can do...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I sure did. Mat and the kids took me to lunch at Red Lobster...YUM! I had all kinds of shrimp and crab legs. Who could ask for anything more? Oh, how about an iPod? Yes! They got me a Nano in lime green! Whooohoo! Actually, I didn't ask for this little item, but I must have mentioned that "someday" I'd like to get me one. So, now I've got one! But the even better gift? A book of poems written by Nicholas. It was a school project and it's just incredible! I LOVE IT!
Speaking of school projects, I decided to try my hand at the skills I'm learning in my Photoshop night class. I decided to see if I could colorize a portion of a B&W photo. So, here are my first two attempts. Not bad, huh? I thought it'd take me FOREVER, but it didn't take nearly that long. Oh, it took a bit of time, but I got them both done in one sitting plus edited photos for CKU Anaheim and my HAPPY album. Can't wait!

5 comments:

lam said...

Hi Girl

The photos looks awesome.....keep up the good work.

I´m the crazzy danish girl at Scrapbooks Chalet in case you wonder ;O)

Hugs from Denmark

Marnie said...

These are so stinkin cool! Your learning lots in that class!

Dallas said...

those look so great! awesome job!

Dianne said...

You've done a great job with your photos! I'd love to take a class like that!

Angela said...

Great job! This is one of my favorite things to do to my photos!