Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And the other one's sharp, too...

Couldn't let the last post go without offering kudos to Nicholas, too. As I mentioned earlier, this school year, he's off to a new school. But I don't think I share with you "why". Well, the district has a gifted program and it's held at a different school. Last year, he tested for the program and was accepted. So, he (along with other kids from his old school) get to ride the bus to the new school. We think he'll flourish in the program. He'll definitely be challenged more, which is something he thrives under. He really liked the idea that he can progress in math as high as he'd like, since he walk to a higher grade classroom if he surpasses his class' current curriculum (which is already one year above their grade).

So proud of both our kids. They are doing great in school and are good citizens, too. Gotta love 'em...and we do!

No comments: