Friday, October 19, 2007

I've been tagged...

My friend, Trudie, had this on her blog and tagged 4 people. One of her taggees is Emily. So, since it could be me, I'll do my part here...

Four jobs I’ve had: McDonald's (didn't we all?), cheerleading instructor for USA, retail sales manager (Macy's), government employee

Four places I’ve lived: CA, WA, IL, Japan

Four movies I Love: A Chorus Line, Shawshank Redemption, Grease, Hairspray

Four Movies I would like to see: HP 6 and HP 7 (sure, they aren't out yet but I DO wanna see them), Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium and Enchanted (look like great flicks to see with our kids).

Four Foods I Love: BBQ ribs, cracked crab, spaghetti (my mom's recipe), Sydney's Sinful Sundae (at Outback)

Four Weird things about me: I don't like mustard on my burgers but I may have some deli mustard on a hotdog;....will have to think more on this one.

Four places I’d rather be: At a crop with my scrappin' friends, at the ocean, in Hawaii or the Bahamas, Disney World

Four people to tag: Diana, Marcia, Becky, Susan

2 comments:

Marcia said...

gee, thanks for the tag. lol
Your LOs are fab, as always - great work, Emily! :-)

Diana said...

I may have to dig; might have done this one before - oh well I could do it slightly different this time...stay tuned..