Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh, what a pretty mess...

that's the state of the basement (still) as the main room downstairs is finally getting new floors. Well, almost. The guys came on Friday to rip out the old flooring. There were supposed to be done in one day so the other team could come in today and tomorrow to lay the new flooring. No such luck. They had to come back today to finish pulling up the old laminate. The good news is that the new laminate is in the other room getting acclimated. It looks really nice, if I do say so myself. Can't wait to see it on the floor. Plus, I really want our rooms back in order. Meaning, I WANNA SCRAP! Nuff said.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh it sounds like you are almost there! Hang in there...you'll be cranking out those pages in no time :-)

Susan

Marcia said...

omg, aren't you done yet?! You poor biker babe! ;-)