How totally fun would it be to work for a scrapbooking company? That's every scrapper's dream job (mine included). But living nowhere near the BIG scrapping companies, this is probably not going to happen anytime soon.
Guess the next best thing? How about a vendor's Design Team? I've been on DTs before, but this would be taking it to the next level. Well, my good friend, Becky, told me about a DT call at Dream Street Papers. That same day, I saw it posted at TTS. So, with time running out, I decided to take the plunge. Although I don't have their papers in my stash (the lack of LSS in our area makes this tough), I do have several recent LOs that I thought would be a good fit with their papers/designs. According to the call, they will notify their new 2009 DT (they are picking four) and 12 guest designers (one for each month) by next Friday. Quick turnaround considering the deadline to submit is next Monday. Fingers crossed. I'm sure they'll have hundreds of applicants. But it's like the Lotto. Ya can't win if ya don't play. So...I'm playin'!
1 comment:
Hey Emily
Good luck I am keeping my fingers crossed for ya
Hugs
Faye
Post a Comment