Monday, November 3, 2008

I. LOVE. SEI.

Yes, I do. I have been a big fan of everything SEI since they first introduced their Simple Sets several years ago. I think I own every one of them. Serendipity. Serenity. Sporty. Synergy. Savory. Softy. Etc. Etc. Then they changed it up and I bought it again. Granny's Kitchen. Gertie's Garden. Grandpa's Attic. Hippy Chick. Winnie's Walls. Morning Meadow. Etc. Etc. Now, SEI has come out with their newest lines and, once again, I love 'em all. Glitzmas. Windsor. Alpine Frost. Black Orchid. Eerie Alley.

Well, three guesses who the November sponsor is over at TTS...and the first 2 don't count. YES...it's SEI! And I got to play with one of the papers I fell in love with. Windsor. The colors are gorgeous...browns, taupes, creams, greys, mustard, and gold. And not just the color "gold". It also includes all kinds of GOLD metallic accents.

Now, you know that Mat and I had our "second honeymoon" this summer in Las Vegas. And you know that I took tons of photos cuz I planned to create a mini album to document the trip. I wasn't exactly sure what paper/colors to use for the album...that is, until I received Windsor. It was a perfect fit. The "neutral" color palette is perfect for my Vegas photos since there are so many different colors and lighting within the pics. And that touch of GOLD is great. I mean, we WERE in Vegas, ya know!

So, here's my Vegas album. Finished just in time to share with all my friends here and at TTS. I really like how the cover turned out. Behind that acrylic cover is an enlarged photo of the columns in our hotel. If you want to see more of the details, just click on the page you're interested in and get a closeup view. Hope you enjoy viewing my album as much as I enjoyed making it!













3 comments:

Marcia said...

great album! great job, getting it done so quickly.

And yeah, windsor does look pretty neat, altho alpine frost looks even better to me.

Becky said...

this album is amazing

Tracy said...

Makes me want to be better at paper scrapping!! Emily your Honeymoon book looks amazing and I am sure it is even more incredible in real life with all the texture I can tell it has from the photos. Well done, a true treasure for you to reminisce with together!
Tracy (ambowife)