Friday, November 21, 2008

Toot! Toot! Toot!

Nope, that's no Thomas the Train or Burlington Northern whistle. That TOOT is an "I won a scrapbook contest!" kinda TOOT! SEI put a call out for LOs and projects using their Windsor line. So I submitted a few things. Well, I rec'd an email today that started out with "Congratulations! Your ‘Siblings’ layout won 2nd place in our Windsor Contest!" WHOOOHOOOO! Doin' the happy dance here! I haven't been submitting to contests lately (with the exception of contests at CKUs that I attend) so this was such a pleasant surprise. My LO uses three SEI patterned papers and several cardstock stickers (two long border strips, one circle accent, and one journaling block that I trimmed down to fit). For a one-page 12x12 LO, I suppose it packs a lotta SEI Windsor punch! The LO is also posted here on my November 4 post (the first LO).

You can find my LO posted in the SEI Windsor Gallery HERE. And I even got a lil SEI gift certificate to pick out some more SEI goodness! Gotta like that!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

woohoo!! great job. Loved that LO when I saw it before, love it still. yay!