Now that we have our Wii, I've been trying to do get in a little fun and exercise by doing Wii Fit. It's definitely fun...and you can build up a little sweat while you're at it. I was able to fit in one hour on the Fit, doing several aerobic activities like the advanced step class and running. We all love doing the various balance games. I think the table tilt and penguin are two of my favorites.
We just finished playing a couple rounds of golf as a family (3 holes each round), with Nicholas beating me by one stroke. And in tennis "Kids vs Parents", the kids beat the pants off of us! Oh well!
Samantha and I enjoy playing Wii Fun together. She's particularly found of the Cow Races ("......goooooo, cow, goooooo.....!"). And, the last time we played the tank game (as a team), we end up laughing till we cried! We're either dropping bombs and blowing ourselves up or shooting against walls, having them bounce back at us...and blowing ourselves up! But it's fun to laugh, enjoy the family time spent together... and that makes the cost of the Wii and accessories all worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment