Nicholas: This LO was created using Abbey Road papers and some of the coordinating dotted cardstock. There's also these chipboard nested frames...how FUN are they! And the icandy brads. Boy, Bo keeps the good stuff coming!

A to Z: One of the things that came with my kit was a sheet of these BIG cardstock alpha stickers. Now, I'm not usually a sticker fan but these were simply too cool to pass up. I decided to create my own patterned paper by using ALL the stickers. I kept aside the "A" and "Z" to incorporate into my title.

Easter mailbox: Isn't this just too cute! I got the lil mailbox from one of my scrapper friends, Mel, at a recent crop. We were each supposed to bring it to the next crop all decorated. Well, I couldn't wait till the next crop so completed it there using my Abbey Road papers and they coordinating Easter stickers.

Cards, cards, CARDS: Leftovers aren't just for dinner. I created these cards from all of the Bo Bunny pieces leftover from the two LOs and mailbox. So EASY!

1 comment:
your mailbox is my fave...that is just too cute!
Post a Comment