Sunday, April 24, 2005

Movin' in the right direction

Well, the good news is that I did a quick and easy layout late yesterday. Took a sheet of American Craft paper, added an enlarged photo of DD (dropped the opacity a bit to soften the colors and look to match the AC paper), and a little ribbon, some photo corners (OHH! new Heidi Swapp stuff...finally got it at our lss), and rhinestones. VIOLA! One LO layout completed and uploaded to OSS and Jungle. For those of you who weren't aware, I'm on the design team of a couple of very cool scrappin' websites.

OSS - That'd be One Scrappy Site (www.onescrappysite.com). Led by OneScrappyMama ... none other than Ms. Angie Pedersen herself. She of "Book of Me" fame. Which is now also "Growing Up Me" and "Book of Us" fame. Oh...did I mention that I happen to be published in BoUS (that's "Book of Us" for the acryonym-challenged). With each publishing, Angie's books get better and better. And I'm not just saying that cuz I'm in it...which I am...but I'm not (saying it "just because", that is). Oh, the site is jam-packed with all sorts of fun stuff. Free fonts, scrappin' inspiration, free fonts, info for sb teachers, free fonts, an awesome gallery...

Then there's the Jungle (www.scrapbookjungle.com). Lots of fun people habitate this jungle. And as I mentioned before, Angie is making the Jungle one of the stops on her VBT (virtual book tour). Twice the fun in one place that night!

Well, one last chance to check the msg boards then time to tuck kiddos to bed. <yawn> Oh, and me, too!

No comments: