Well, if you haven't figured it out by now, CKU-A was an awesome time! Our dorm was great, my album track (and Ms. Margie) was great, the classes were great, the shopping was great (expensive but great). I recommend any scrapper head to your nearest CKU. Albums was better for me than "regular" since I'm all "make-and-taked" out. I have 2 bags of cool M&T from CKU 2003 and 2004, but don't really need any more. Albums was definitely the way to go.
Big "thank yous" to Crazy T (who put us up for a few nights, set up a cool tour of SEI, let us crop in her awesome scrapbook store in her basement, and who just happens to be a great friend!), Cindy and Diana (who always make for a great ride to/from UT), Jennifer D (the best SS a gal could ask for!), Michelle P (to whom I was SS and got the chance to visit with more than I have past SS since we were also in the same album track), Margie and Gail (Making Memories' dynamic duo and the best album track at Provo!), my CJ group (Renee, Laurie, Libby, Crystal), Nola (who is so full of life and energy, ya gotta love her! Heck, she's NOLA...what more is there to say?), my roomies Trina and Rita (who make for a crazy time...and Trina who is the best list mom you could ask for); my "CKU" pals from years past - Ev, Paula, Shelly; my JB connection, Heather (so glad I got to hook up with ya while in NorCal and again in CKU). And of course, the Scrappin' Biker Babes - Marcia, Amy, Tove, Connie, Maria, Stacy, Kim, Jen, and Cindy. It was a wild ride, ladies...and well worth it! Making it to the stage was a team effort. And even without the win, it would have been the BEST time.
"Gotta Do It" challenge: There are so many ways to say "thank you" to those you care about. Take the time to do just that. Make a card, a mini album, a LO. Share in words and photos just what that special someone means to you. You'll be thankful that you did.
2 comments:
I totally agree with you about Albums, Emily--I LOVED it!
I'll bookmark your blog and I'll check in often.
xoxo,
Becca
Hey, Emily! I love your blog. Do you have an address where we can send cards to the CKU professors? It didn't dawn on me until I got home just how much my sb 'mind' had grown. And, I have a great picture I'd like to share with one of them. Keep up the great work! I'll check back often.
Post a Comment