are only good when it’s the rate of return on an investment. NOT when it’s the temperature outside. Like many parts of the US, we’ve been experiencing sweltering heat for the past week. Luckily, I work inside so the A/C makes the heat unnoticeable. However, they must think we’re REALLY hot…cuz they have the A/C cranked in our building. So much so that most folks on my floor have their sweaters and spaceheaters on. People are going outside just to warm up. Whazzup with that? Good think I always keep a jacket in the office for this very reason.
At least the kids will keep cool today. One is headed to a water park with friends; the other is off to the ice skating rink with fellow campers. I, on the other hand, will be at work all day. Computer on. Meetings. Deadlines. Hey...why can’t I have any fun?
1 comment:
A/C - it's all good - I can't bear to be outside!!!!!! Here comes the weekend tho!
Post a Comment