as I borrow a song title from Styx. Okay, I guess it's relative - in comparison to the oh-too-little time I usually have on a weekday evening. So, why not now? Well, we're in a 2-week lull. Dance and drama camps are over for the summer. School and the start up of "all-things-dance" doesn't begin again for two weeks. What's a gal to do? Hmmm. let me see....
1. Upload photos to ClarkColor.com - I've been using Clark for some time now. I mean, at nine cents per print (when you bulk buy), that's quite a savings from other places or printing them yourself. Heck, you can even catch a six-center from time to time.
2. Update my blog - check and double check. My blog hasn't seen this many postings in I-can't-remember-when. But as Ali would say, "It's all good."
3. Dinner at home - what a novel concept! To actually have enough time to cook something...and eat it, too! McDonald's stock will plummet for these next couple of weeks. But not to worry; we'll get our fry-count back up in no time.
4. Continued work on cleaning/organizing my scrapbook room. Gonna take more than 2 weeks for this job, let me tell ya. I've gotta purge big time so I can get back to some bigtime scrapping. I've got a too-cool kit coming my way from Danelle Johnson. Had the pleasure of taking her "Personal Treasury" album track at CKU-A San Jose in June. My completed PT album (dedicated to Mat and Nicholas in cool blue) is one of my favorites (if not THE favorite). So, I ordered the same kit in pink so I can do the same again. This time, it's for Samantha and me. I just love Danelle's stuff. It's a definite "gotta have"! As I told Danelle, I'll be stalking the mailman starting this week!
1 comment:
I love that you're more active in your blog! Can't wait to see your room all organized!
Post a Comment