Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ten Years...

One decade. Has it gone by already? Yes, it was just ten years ago that Samantha was born. Okay, it was actually yesterday but I didn’t get a chance to post since we were celebrating this milestone. After getting the kids from school, we had a wonderful dinner at Applebee’s (she and I shared steak and shrimp…extra shrimp!) and took her to the dance studio. Then, we rushed off to pick up a bouquet of flowers to deliver when we picked her up. Roses, tulips, and mums in yellows and pale pink. They were very pretty. Very soft. Very feminine. Like our girl. Or do I now have to say “young lady”? Oh my! She’s grown so much...and not just in years. She’s become a beautiful, talented, loving, caring, independent young lady. And her dad and I couldn’t be more proud.

Samantha, we love you!

xoxox
Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Diana said...

Sounds like a nice day for her!!!!!!! Time FLIES!!!!!