Saturday, February 3, 2007

Elsie, Keep 'em Comin...

I'm trying to stick with the challenges in Elsie's cool book. And in so doing, Elsie is helping me get caught up on Samantha's "Nutcracker" album. I did two more challenge LOs, one for the album, the other "just cuz".






#4: CREATE YOUR OWN CHIPBOARD. I made the two tulips to use in the title, "BLOOM". I think they work rather nicely in this one. I took the photos when we visited the tulip fields of Roosengaarde in Mt. Vernon. OMG! If you ever get a chance to see the tulip fields in bloom, you must do so! Even with rain and mud, these are sooo beautiful to behold.


#5: EMBELLISH A FLORAL ACCENT. During a weekend challenge at "Scrap That Moment", fellow scrapper Kat posted some very cool sketches. And I thought this would be a perfect fit with Elsie's challenge. I just love the curved title...don't you? The photos were taken backstage at Samantha's first Nutcracker. She loves all the fun and excitement that goes along with being in this production.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Ok I'm getting motivated by you to do this! Time for my Elsie book to come out! These are great!