and all that goes with it! Samantha is dancing in Hansel and Gretel and is so excited! They've had full dress rehearsals this week (she just loves getting to put on makeup....UT-OH! don't even wanna think about what's to come...). Mat is working backstage during one of the performances (and has been for rehearsals) so he's had a chance to see his lil girl in action already.
I've been starting to work on my CKU swaps. I'm hostessing the HAPPY Secret Sister Swap (for the gals in Michelle Hill's Happy Things album track). Not too many participants so I'm leading this one solo. Which does mean I can't "play" with the rest of the group. But that's okay. I'll have fun seeing them "reveal" to their Secret Sisters during the album track on Saturday of CKU. I'm also co-hostessing the same swap on the Main board, with assistance from Lynne (thx, girlie!). I do get to join in this one since Lynne has half the list (including me). Okay, with the recent onslaught of joiners, she has 1/3 of the list!
I've been working on things to go into my paint can (for Faye and Maria's swap). This one has close to 100 people involved. That's a LOTTA paint cans! Should be loads of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment