for CKU Anaheim registration . I've been waiting for this evening to come. Talking with friends from across the US as we wait for the yellow button to appear on the CKU site. I've got my classes picked out. Really want to get into Michelle Hill's album track (Li'l Davis). As for classes, there's Tim (EVERYbody wants Tim....heehee). And BH. And the list goes on.
Big part of me is gonna miss Danelle and Mellie (waving at two of my fave scrappers!). These gals are just too awesome for words. Their PT album from last year was "the best" (think it probably ranks as my favorite theme album) and the fact that they continue to challenge and communicate with us on their Yahoo board is testiment to the fact that they aren't in this just for the almighty dollar!
So, I'll count down the hours until GO! and hope that I get the classes I want. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment