Sunday, March 18, 2007

Betcha thought I'd forgotten....

didn't cha? About Elsie's challenges. Nope, I'm sticking to this resolution. And I've got a couple more to share with you. Challenges # 17 and 18. Here they are....

#17: Scraplift an Alphabetical Approach - I love this photo of Samantha. Actually, it's taken from a photo I took on Mat's birthday, of him and the 2 kids. I just love the way she looks in this pic so just cropped and enlarged it. Look at that smile! Anyway, I pulled out some older stickers and rubons and created this LO using Basic Grey. Hey, I figure I gotta use the older BG since I bought all that new BG in Portland, right?

#18: Scraplift a Page Design - Love this photo...look familiar? At least, part of it? Yes, this is the photo from which I took that awesome shot of Samantha (above). Used BG's new Scarlett's Letter for this LO. I've had this big ole number "3" for a while now. Bought it at Lowe's on their clearance rack for 25 cents. Figured I could use it someday on a LO. Guess it's "someday". I don't typically use all those tags that come with the BG kits but thought they make for a perfect mat for this photo, don't you agree? The title is a throw-back to my younger days. Remember "School House Rock"? Those little educational blips that used to come on between cartoons? "Three is a Magic Number". Oh, the memories!

No comments: