So, Happy Birthday to the love of my life and BFF, Mat! You continue to rock my world and everything in it. You make my heart skip a beat (and it's not just cuz I'm getting old). I can't imagine living my life without you in it...because you ARE my life.
And my little man, Nicholas. Wow! You amaze me more and more with each passing year. Not only with how you've grown in size, but with how mature you are for one so young. I couldn't be more proud to be your mom than I am right now...except maybe tomorrow, and the next day, and the next.
We have celebrated the birthdays of all 3 of my life's passions in a one-month time (as we do each year) so I should, at the very least, share the moment with all my blogging friends. So, here ya go...
My (not so) Baby Girl, my BFF, and My (not so) Little Man...


No comments:
Post a Comment