
I have not scrapped in what seems like an eternity. What a sad state. The biggest reason is the mess that I'm still trying to sort through... the mess that is my sb stuff. Although much as been put away, much still remains untouched. I told myself I wouldn't scrap until it was done. Figured that would give me the incentive to finish. But with that in my way (plus other activities), I have been sidetracked to the point of not wanting to face the undaunted task of dealing with my stuff.
I did manage to pull together this 12x12 framed page for our office's auction. A fundraiser for our version of MWF (Morale, Welfare, and Recreation) fund. Tried to make it generic enough that it might entice a few people to bid on it. And it had to be simple since I had to do it in one night. So I CASE'd a LO that I'd done last year. The one with a photo taken at Samantha's sleepover party. The one that was drenched from the basement flood. ARGH! But let's not go there.
Simple. Sweet. Just add photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment