Sometimes, you just gotta create something new. Even if it's not perfect, it's still a part of you. So, I decided I wanted a different banner on my blog. I'm not savvy in the ways of digital scrapbooking (though I really wanna learn). So, I just decided to take a photo that I love, play in PSE, and see what I could make of it.
And here it is! It may not be perfect but, for me, for here-and-now, I am satisfied. I can see my kids when I get to my blog...and so can you. It was one of many I took during spring break. Nicholas had stumbled into the waves, covered head to toe in cold Pacific surf. He took off his shirt and wrapped this towel around him. Still having fun but starting to get the chills. Samantha came up behind him and wrapped him in a big hug to help warm him up. Now, THAT memory beats any 70-degree day or ocean scenery. It just brings a big smile to my face.
Hope it does the same for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment