Sunday, May 4, 2008

Belated Happy NSD to all!

Yes, I hope all my scrappy friends had a great day (yesterday). I didn't get any scrapping done, but I did manage to hit a LSS that had 30% off the entire store from 9-10am to their customers on their email list (plus one item at 40% off). I didn't spend too much, opting for the 7 Gypsies interchangeable 97% certified stamp set as my 40% off item. A few little things for 30% off. I got the petite piercer from Heidi Swapp, a Stazon red ink pad, some flowers (can't have too many flowers...I just gotta use 'em), and cb alpha stickers covered in Bazzill. Used two 40% off coupons elsewhere to pick up the Marvy Giga Circle and Square punches. Now, why would I want those items? Cuz....

I'm headed to CKU Provo and I'm taking Ali Edwards' album track. She uses these 2 gems so I figured I'd get them for myself. I have other square and circle punches, just none this large. I'm so excited cuz I'll be there with many of my old CKU buds. Meeting up again with Maria and Kim (we've been in 3 dorms together), Karen and Carol (1 each), and Faye (she and I have shared 2 album tracks together, with this one being our 3rd). It's gonna be a blast, let me tell ya!

Now, back to Saturday. Nicholas had a game and he pitched the first 2 innings. He struck out 4 and caught a couple of two very high pop flies. WHOHOO! The game was really a great one, ending in a 7-7 tie. Well played, well done. I took this photo of my pitching buddy and played in PSE. I love how it turned out and will probably use it in my upcoming CKU album.


Samantha had rehearsal, then we all went to our friends' place for a Cinco de Mayo party. Lots of food (as always), pinatas for the kids, and we even got to visit with Diana, Jeff, and Calleigh! She's getting so big and is very alert. What a cutie!

Finally, we watched a local performance of "Grease". Great job by all those involved. It was a very busy day, but very fun for all of us.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Cool pic of Nick!!!!!! It was nice seeing you guys! Of course you know I'm jealous about CKU!!!!