to me! Yep, it's been one year since the last birthday. And I'm fine with it. I guess you are as young as you feel. Even if the bones and muscles are trying to tell you otherwise.
The kids took me to breakfast this morning (I picked Denny's). Samantha and I shared a Country Fried Steak breakfast, which was the perfect amount for me. Then we hit the Farmer's Market. What a gorgeous day to be walking thru the rows of booths. Kids got a Mango Lemonade (man, was it goood!) and I even popped for a bag of kettle-made caramel corn. Lots of local produce out there. Waiting for my faves, Rainier cherries. May not be a good crop this year or it may just be a little early (I'm hoping for the latter).
Hope your day is as good as mine is starting out to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment