My swaps are ready. Just need to buy a goodie for my paint can and do a little shopping for my SS (main board and Ali). My dorm stuff is ready. We got the word that we'll be performing in Provo (WHOOOHOOO!) so you'll see us rockin' out onstage. We are "CKUville...a Who's Whoville of Scrappers". I'm pretty psyched about our song. Hope my scrapping friends will be, too!
I get to finally meet my two Secret Sisters (the ones who have me). And it seems my main board SS [wavin' atcha, "Carrie"....or so she calls herself for now) in also in my Ali album so I'll have all day with her and my Ali SS. Can't ask for more.
But before I head out, I promised Ms. "Carrie" to post a few pics of a wedding album I created. It's for Mat's cousin and her new DH. Samantha and Nicholas were in the wedding. I didn't want to post until Tamera had rec'd the album so, here it is (well, here are some of the pages).







1 comment:
I am so there with you in spirit. Wish I could really be at CKU... hope you're having a great time!
ps - love the revolving album. It's rockin'!
Post a Comment