Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to Work!

I've been meaning to get started on my scrapping for 2009. Unfortunately, the first week was filled with too much of the stuff that ya gotta do after your return home from vacation. Oh, and the whole dishwasher search.

Over at TTS, we're doing a scraplift challenge. Each of us is assigned a scrapper to lift. Then, we head to the Gallery for some inspiration and LIFT away!

I was assigned fellow CT member, Mimi, as my "liftee" (...is that a word?...). Mimi's album "Pink Matters" is the project that I used as my inspiration. And inspiring it is!

I loved how she cut the flowers and added the BLING to them. So much depth and texture. Anyways, I used Scenic Route's Sonoma collection and came up with this LO as my LIFT:


The photo was taken right after Thanksgiving, when Jessica and Clint were here. And that's our little Sebastian, wearing a borrowed Santa suit (Jessica bought it for a puppet video she was creating). I'm really happy with how it turned out. So much so that it's hanging in my office. So, why don't YOU "have a merry" and go scrap something!

No comments: