Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hearts and Flowers


It's February....already! And you know what that means. Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Do you have a little something for the sweetie pie in your life? You still have a little time so don't panic.

Speaking of Sweetie Pie, here's a little something I created using my TTS kit "Sweetie Pie". It's such a perfect kit for Valentine's. And with the cold and dreary winter days, I was in need of a boost of springtime. This kit was chock-full of goodies! Lots of pretty pinks, reds, and greens. Bo Bunny papers...love me some Bo Bunny paper! And chipboard hearts, all glittery. And stick pins and ribbon and felt and....

The photo was take last fall when we visited with Nana Audrey. I snapped this quick photo of her with the kids. Really happy with how it turned out. Enjoy!

No comments: