at last! It means there are only two days of work left. Normally, it'd be only ONE day till my weekend, but I had to swap my Fridays off. You see, next week, I will be accompanying a group of dancers to this year's Regional Dance Festival in UT. Yep, this will be Samantha's first festival opportunity (she could have attended last year's festival in SoCal, but we were all in NM for a family wedding). And it turns out that the hotel we'll be staying at is none other than the Provo Marriott! The Marriott is my "home away from home" in UT; it's the host hotel for CKU Provo so I've been there once or twice...or four or five times!
We'll be traveling via charter bus (so I won't be doing the driving on this trip). I'll be sure to take the tunes (iPod), some books, and may even kit a few things to scrap while in the bus or in our hotel room. Still lots to do beforehand...which means the drafting of the list has begun.
No comments:
Post a Comment