Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hybrid....mixing it up

So, this month over at One Single Seed, all of the CT members are using the OSS April Mega kit (a digi kit) to create hybrid projects. Definitely a challenge for all of us, but the stuff I've seen come outta the team has been wonderful.

Here's the hybrid LO that I created. You can click on it for a larger view.


The background, the flowers, the tag, the journaling, and photos were the "digital" part of the LO. After printing the 2 pages as 8x10 photos, I adhered them to 8.5x11 cardstock. Then, I added more "paper" elements.

Buttons and thread as flower centers...


Bling rectangle on my focal photo...


Stickers and Thickers for the title...


Journaling strips to emphasize words in journaling block...


It was actually pretty fun to pull this one together. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Trudie said...

Very cool! I won't be attending CKU but maybe I can sneak down for lunch or something. When is the dance thing??

Marcia said...

love it Emily! SWEET! I haven't tried going that far into the digi world yet; I've just dabbled a little.