Tuesday, May 10, 2005

It's a CRAZY life, isn't it?

Okay, let me start of by tipping my hat to all those single parents out there. OMG! I don't see how ya do it. DH left on a work-related trip this Sunday (returns Friday night) so I'm left at home playing Mrs & Mr Mom! I'm beat and it's only Tuesday. LOL Seriously, I've always known DH does TONS around the house and with the family. And now, I living all if it (plus my own contribution). I'll be telling him just how much I appreciate his actions (and him) as soon as he steps off that plane. Shuttling 2 kids to/from baseball practice and games (2 kids x 2 night), ballet (1 kid x 2 nights), cheer (1 kid x 1 night), gymnatics (1 kid x 1 night), and piano (1 kid x 1 night). And that's just this 5-day work week! I need a NAP!

And if that weren't enough, I have now added a couple of Yahoo groups to my list of tasks each day. These are definitely NOT chores - I love talking with this bunch of rowdies. What do we have to chat about? Why, CKU-A in Provo! Yeppers! Registration was last Wednesday evening (boy, were the palms sweatin' then). However, I got all the classes I wanted. Well, as many as they'd allow me to take. So many more I wish I could include on my schedule but apparently, CK doesn't have a month-long CKU planned.

One of the Yahoo boards is filled with all these crazy and funny ladies...all friends (some I just haven't met yet). Many are pals from CKUs past (yes, we still keep in contact, even though we only see one another in Provo), some are local buds who I get to scrap with on a routine basis. Oh...and now, if that weren't enough, we have the added WOW!-factor of seeing some of our favorite A-list instructors posting with us. WOW! Kolette Hall, Ginger Rohlfs, Melodee Langworthy, and {A} are all there! {A} would be Ali Edwards. If all these ladies aren't reason enough to stay up late at night, I don't know what is.

I've also got a second Yahoo group filled with my CKU-A dormies! Yes, we're planning to ROCK everyone in Provo (well, that's the plan). We're doing the usual brainstorming of dorm themes (...if I told ya, I'd have to kill ya...). Life is good!

"Gotta Do It!" challenge: OMG!, CKU-A, {A}, DH, etc., etc., etc. The list of acronyms goes on and on. "I'd like to buy a vowel". Why not join in on all the alpha fun and create a LO using a monogram. Large or small, incorporate it onto your page. And haVe a gReat dAy!

1 comment:

BLoNotJLo said...

Hey Emily,

Followed your link from CKU-A yahoo group. I like the theme of your blog you choose :-).

Happy Wednesday,
Brook