Sadly, DS was sick yesterday. Started coughing quite a bit on Monday night but nothing else...until we got the call from his daycare that he'd tossed his cookies. No, we didn't actually give him cookies for breakfast! So, DH picked him up, took him home, and played Mr. Mom (which explains how he was able to have dinner ready when I got home). DS is better now. Don't you just hate it when your child is feeling sick? As a mom, you'd swap places with him if you could. But you can't, so you just try to be there and comfort the best you can.
I'm about halfway through my circle journal for CKU-A. Just need to print the instruction pages, create a pocket page for signin tags, and make the tags. The hardest part (at least for me) is my OWN layout for the CJ. And that (and the title page) are DONE!
"Gotta Do It" challenge - I'll be making up a tag or two (or nine) for my various CJs. They are always such fun. Partly cuz I can make one in little or no time. So, what about you? You may not have a CJ that you're trying to finish (under the wire, I may add), but you can create some fun tags to use as accents on a LO or to use as gift tags. Cut up several pieces of cardstock (2"x4" is a good start) and make yourself some tags. Add a small photo, some buttons or beads, rub-ons or eyelets. Any kind of embellishment will work. "Tag, you're it...so get going!"
No comments:
Post a Comment