Thursday, May 19, 2005

Mr & Mrs Mom - the sequel

Okay, last week, DH was gone for a week in CO. This week, he had to head off to Vegas for 2 days (not as long, better location...if he had more time to "play"). In the mean time, here I am, again playing Mom/Dad with the kids. It's been a good two days for all of us. Time has been filled with ballet lessons, and tonight's piano and gymnastics will wrap it up (DH's flight arrives tonight).

Beyond that, I'm going nuts trying to organize some scrapping time into this weekend. I have a circle journal that has to be mailed next Saturday. And as the CJ swap coordinator, I dare NOT be late! I've got my theme planned but nary a page done. Again, I ask myself "why?" The gals in my CJ group seem like a fantastic bunch of ladies. I look forward to the arrival of each of their CJs, as well as their additions to my own.

One of these days, I'll have more time to scrap. Someday, I'll retire from my "day job" (I'm thinking 2009 is the earliest option). Now, wouldn't it be awesome to get a job in the scrapbooking industry? Sure, I sell CTMH products on the side as a consultant. But I'm talking a dream job like... working on the creative side of a favorite vendor like Making Memories, Lil Davis, Colorbok, or K&Co. Now that would not be WORK! Perhaps the ladies who work for these and our industry's other companies wouldn't agree, but I can dream about it, right?

"Gotta Do It" challenge: Wishful thinking! Day dreaming! If you don't let your mind wander from time to time, you're life just isn't complete. So, let's try to get some of those dreams down on paper. You know what they say about your dreams and goals...write 'em down and they are more likely to happen (since you'll work towards it). Make a wish - make it come true!

No comments: