Yippee! I say again, yippee! Yes, dad is back home and this mom couldn't be happier. The kids were thrilled to see him at the airport gate. Lots of hugs and kisses all around. Of course, they were also anxious to see what kinda goodies daddy brought home, too (hey, so was I)! Well, he knows me well so brought me a zip front hoodie from Hard Rock Cafe PHX! WHOHOO! And an oh-so-cute polo from ASU. The kids got the cutest PHX Suns Gorillas and ASU football for him and Sparky for her.
Getting ready to head to the ballet studio for DD's first ever Petite Company function...company photos! She is soooo excited! I had to do her hair for this endeavor - which isn't an easy thing. You see, she's got bangs. And bangs are NOT allowed in the photo. Yes, she decided to grow them out about a month ago. But you know how long THAT takes. For now, they are hanging in her face. Still too short to even tuck behind her ears yet. So, I used mega-gel on her hair. And pins...several pins! She looks oh-so-sweet and quite the cutie! That's my girl!
"Gotta Do It" challenge: Souvenirs from far-away places always bring back memories galore. I'm sure you have some that remind you of a favorite vacation or special time in your life. Perhaps it's the stuffed animal "HE" won for you at the local carnival. Or those magnets from every amusement park this side of the Rockies. Whatever it is, put a few together, snap a photo and scrap it.
No comments:
Post a Comment