Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tagged by Buddy Becca

Okay, so I'm just back from CKU-A Chicago and Disney World (another posting I'll have to make here in my oh-so-neglected blog), and I find I've been tagged by my CKU bud, Becca. So, I must oblige (since ya know I'm gonna tag Ms. Becca again sometime soon....right?).

Think Ya Know Me...

5 snacks I enjoy: Girl Scout Thin Mints (okay, since DD is a GS and it's cookie time, ya know we have bunches of these around; gummy bears (nice and soft ones); Rice Krispy treats (by the pan!); carmel corn (yummm); Fritos and Rotel cheese dip.

5 songs to which I know all the lyrics: We Are The Champions (okay, not only do I know Queen's original words, I know the Scrappin' Biker Babe version that I authored and performed at CKU-A Provo); Unchained Melody (our wedding song); Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer; Take Me Out to the Ballgame; We Are Family.

5 bad habits: buying/stockpiling sb supplies without using nearly enough of what I have; procrastinating; taking on too much at times; not going through the fridge/freezer often enough to notice that things have gone "bad" or past their expiration date; spending too much time online when I need to be doing chores!

5 things I like doing: Scrapbooking (was there ever any doubt?); dancing (as a former dance major and cheerleader, etc., this comes as no surprise to most people); chatting with my online pals - either on Yahoo boards or IM or email; activities with our family (whether it's Disney World vacations or trips to the park, I love spending time with my loved ones); cooking/baking (as long as someone will clean up).

5 things I would never buy or get new again: Like Becca..a Ford (only car I owned that I hated); Quickutz handtool (it's not that I don't love mine - if I'd waited a bit, I could have gotten one for much less); tent trailer - we looked at new ones last spring but decided to wait until the end of the camping season. Good thing we did because we bought a used one from some good friends (they stepped up to an RV) and saved LOTS of money doing so; Kitchen Aid mixer - I've always wanted one but never wanted to pay the price. My MIL told me she got hers and one for my SIL's at estate sales. She's on the lookout for one for me;

5 favorite toys: my Nikon D70 DSLR; our puter; microwave (it sure makes my life so much easier); TV and DVR (so I can watch my fav shows even when I'm not at home).

5 people to tag: Marcia, Amy, Diana, Kyra, Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUY the Kitchen Aid. That was absolutely the BEST $400 I ever spent!!! (Now, they're selling for around $250, I hear. Bummer for me.) But I LOVE IT! Seriously. The. Best. Purchase.

xoxo,
B