
After a long weekend of details and finishing touches, Samantha's room is now complete! Yes, it was hard work but the payoff of hugs and "thank yous" was more than worth it. We even "cleaned house" as we returned things to their rightful places. There's gonna be some happy little girls when they arrive at Goodwill and see all the PollyPockets and Bratz and Barbies and stuffed animals and fun girls' clothes. I was so proud of Samantha as she helped go through everything. And she has a beautiful and organized room to show for it.
The first photo is of her room before the details (shows the 3 color scheme of lavender, bubblegum, and light pink).
This one was taken after the finishing touches were in place - you can see her "favorite things" painted on her walls!
And here's the window treatment! I'm really happy with how this turned out! I think the flowers just scream "HAPPY"! Especially those two huge daisies!
3 comments:
This is beautiful. I have to know...where did you get those huge daisies?
Great job - I showed the pics to Jeff and he was impressed!
FYI: I picked up the HUGE daisies at our local Burlington Coat Factory. Just $4 and they had them in varigated lt pink/white, lavender/white, and a couple other solids! They really are such FUN!
Post a Comment