My buddy Diana tagged me a while back (sorry for being delinquent, D). So, here’s my list of SEVEN…
7 people that I admire
- my mother (who after marrying my dad, moved from another country, learned our language, and raised 2 kids)
- my dad (who led by example – work ethic, search for knowledge, love with all your heart)
- Mat (who is my best friend, wonderful mate, and awesome dad)
- Samantha & Nicholas (who continually develop into incredible people with hearts of gold and a passion for life)
- my MIL & FIL (who did an incredible job raising my hubby and his sis)
7 things I say often
- I’m so proud of you! (which comes easy with our kids)
- I love you!
- Therein lies the rub! (don’t know where this came from; it just did)
- No way! (it works for many situations)
- Don’t go there.
- Because I said so. (I don’t say it too often but sometimes I have to use this “mom” card).
- I’m coming! (another mom-ism)
7 things I cannot do
- play the piano (I wish I could)
- keep my scrapbook area organized
- avoid a scrapbook sale
- whistle through my fingers (you know, those shrill ones to get people’s attention)
- eat a bowl of cottage cheese (see next list of 7)
- give up "All My Children" (I'm a big fan of this soap)
- go on a diet (I start but fail miserably)
7 things you might not know about me
- former cheerleading instructor
- allergic to cats
- love Southwest food (chile rellenos, tamals, yummm!)
- don’t like cottage cheese
- one of the few scrappers who DID NOT start with Creative Memories
- don’t like spinny amusement park rides (the ones that make ya dizzy)
- graduated 2nd in my HS class
7 movies I enjoy
- A Chorus Line
- Shawshank Redemption
- Monsters Inc
- Chicago
- Grease
- Romancing the Stone
- Breakfast Club
7 things I wish I could change in my life
- eliminate asthma from my (and my family’s) life
- better housekeeper
- independently wealthy so I can do more with/for my family
- stress less
- dance more (classes and social)
- cook dinner more (if we all had more time)
- scrapbook more
7 books I have read and would read again (technically, I've listed more than 7)
- Harry Potter series
- anything Sidney Sheldon
- anything Stephen King
- most any scrapbook idea book
No comments:
Post a Comment