Friday, September 8, 2006

A box of Chocolate...



Yes, I love chocolate. My favorite has got to be See's Milk Chocolate Bordeaux. Ymmmmm! I pick up a 2-pound box each Christmas (since we don't have a See's in our area). But the box of Chocolate that I got this week is a lot less fattening and a bit more expensive. I'm talking about the newest cell phone by LG - the Chocolate. And I'm the proud owner of one (here it is!). WHOOHOOO! I changed my cell phone provider from Cingular to Verizon (you don't wanna get me started on Cingular right now), took advantage of some great deals and discounts, and activiated my phone today. Boy, talk about KEWL! This phone is IT. I'm sure I'll have my head in the instruction manual for weeks, trying to figure out the 4-1-1 on this baby. But it'll be worth it.

I don't have any ringtones loaded yet. Nor any songs (it's also an MP3 player). And the ringback tone feature might be fun to get (it plays a preselected song for people calling me, instead of oh-so-boring ringtone you normally get when you wait for someone to answer your call). But I'm sure they will all come in due time.

But let me tell ya about the incredible service I've been getting from Verizon. From the rep who provided me with all sorts of information during my search (Monica in Bellevue, WA) to sales rep who took my order (Kevin in CA) to the awesome customer service rep who helped me get activated this morning (Bonnie in TX). Each person has been a pleasure to talk and work with. Hopefully, this isn't just the honeymoon period (just cuz I'm a new customer) and they maintain this same level of service and cordiality. Verizon, you rock!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Have fun with your new toy! I know I'd be trying out all the new bells and whistles!