Short work weeks, that is. Yeppers, what with Labor Day and this being my Friday off (I work every other Friday), I only have one more day of work. It's been a very busy one, but that's fine when they are this short!
As for the non-workside of things, Samantha has auditions for the ballet company on Friday night. It will also serve as her auditon for this year's Nutcracker performance. She has fingers crossed that she'll be rewarded with a "bigger" role than in past years. She's hoping to be a BonBon. About the only negative to being a BonBon is that she's in Act II...which means she can't watch any of the production. The past couple of years, she's danced in Act I. Therefore, she was able to join us as we watched the second half of the performance. The things one must sacrifice for one's art.
Just before her audition, she will be attending her BF's birthday party (that would be "best friend", not "boy friend"...don't even wanna think about that). I'll drop her off right after school, let her enjoy herself for a couple of hours, then pick her up in time to get to the studio. Just call me T.C. (Taxi Cab)!
No comments:
Post a Comment