in anticipation of CKU Anaheim! Yeppers, I got all registered on Wednesday and now will begin the countdown to the scrappers' dream retreat with all my CKU buddies. I got all my #1 choices for album and classes. Taking Michelle Hill's "Happy Things" album on Saturday. And the coolest thing? I've got LOADS of friends in this track with me. Maria and Kim (my Scrappin' Biker Babe -and- Scrappy Business dormies from Provo and Chicago....wavin' attcha, GFs), Carol (one of my newer buds from San Jose...she and I and her awesome DD, Kim, had THE bestest time in Danelle and Mellie's album track), and a new set of friends, Margo, Nina, Vicki, and Buffy from the Happy Things Yahoo board (along with Carol, affectionately calling ourselves the "Fab Five" and wannabee 6th). And I'll be meeting some new friends (beyond the masses that will be there) when, along with Maria and Kim, I hang with Karen, Julie, Becca, and Connie (our Anaheim dormies).
Besides "Happy Things, I also locked into Michelle's class "Garden of Ideas", two with Tim Holtz (CKU's hottie), a photog class with Candice Stringham, and a class sponsored by Fancy Pants.
I'm hosting the Secret Sister swap, something I try to do at the CKUs I attend (if someone else hasn't already stepped up to do this). Actually, I'm hosting two. One at the big Yahoo board, one at our album track's board. SERIOUSLY fun, as Michelle would say. I'm sure I'll enter into the LO and album cover contests. Win or lose, that's 2 more things I can add to my scrapbooks. To quote another scrapper, "It's all good." Thx, Ali, for that awesome quote!
What more could a scrapper ask for? Let the par-tee begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment