Monday, March 5, 2007

Getting ready for CKC!

Yep, I'm getting excited for my road trip with the gals (Cindy and Diana) to CKC in Portland! We're gonna head out on Friday evening so that we can be there first thing on Saturday morning. But the best part? We get to see a couple of our Jungle friends again....Rachel and Joanne! WHOOHOO! Haven't seen Rachel since our last trek to CKC a couple of years ago. And Joanne? Heck, not since we met in Provo at CKU in 2003! We all stay in touch via various message boards and Yahoo groups, but it will be great to see them IRL! We're all staying with Rachel on Friday night so you know we'll have a great time.

I also spent some time working on a LO to enter into the contest. There are actually 3 contests...2 LOs (one for CK, one for SS) and a card contest. I've finished the LO for CK. Even have one I think I'll use for SS...one I'd done last month. So that would just leave the card contest. May be able to pull something together for that one, too.

Oh, and shopping! Let us NOT forget about the shopping. There's a vendor faire, plus we heard there is a possibility of a class at a LSS being taught by Margie Romney-Aslett (she of MM fame). She is TOO AWESOME. Cindy and I got to take her album track in Provo and it was the best time! Tons of laughs, tons of product, tons of fun! I'll let ya know if I have a "shout out" on Sunday.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

You are going to have SO much fun!!! Can't wait to see everything you buy and good luck in the layout contests!