Friday, March 9, 2007

Portland-bound!

Counting down the hours until Diana swings by to get me. Then we're off to p/u Cindy and headed to Portland...and CKC! In the meantime, I'm frantically trying to complete a LO for one last contest (this one sponsored by Quickutz). They are giving one grand prize ($1K shopping spree) and two runners-up ($250). How cool would that be to win one of these. The grand prize winner from each CKC in 2007 will go head-to-head for the BIG prize - a $5K shopping spree. One can dream, right?

The kids are a little bummed that I'm leaving, which makes me sad (that they are sad) and happy (that they will miss me). Told them it's just for 24 hours or so. If I had more time, I'd pick them up a little something. Who knows? Maybe I'll find something at the vendor faire. Samantha would love scrapping stuff. Heck, even Nicholas likes to do crafts from time to time. Never know...

No comments: