Thursday, July 3, 2008

Seems like forever...

since I actually scrapped a LO. Sure, I have done some little things, like help Samantha with her 5th grade market projects. And a mini album for a class I taught. But not what I'd call real scrapbooking. Since I sent up a challenge to all my buds on the CKU Provo board, I thought I should lead by example. So here's my challenge entry (although mine won't be eligible for the RAK prize that I'll be giving out). It's a "1-2-3 challenge". Use one color (aka monochromatic), two pieces of patterned paper, and three embellishments.

The LO is titled "Grace" and includes this photo I took at the recent family wedding. That's Mat's beautiful cousin surrounded by those adorable flowergirls. The patterned papers are Basic Grey (love BG).

I also snapped a great shot of Samantha before the wedding and it inspired me to do THIS next LO. Wow! Two in just a couple of days.


I'm really happy with how it turned out. Pulled out some Technique Tuesday chipboard that I'd forgotten about (sad, huh?) and inked it with my fave fluid chald (those cute cat's eye ones). Also inked the title letters and misted them in gold (tho it's hard to tell).

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Awesome pages Emily! It's nice to see some of your work again!