Sunday, September 7, 2008

I scrapped....did you?

I finally found a little time to do some scrapping this w/e. I used the fun goodies that I received from my awesome Secret Sister, Jessica G, while at CKU. Plus other stuff that I picked up at SPPT, the LSS that is owned by my buddy and fellow dormie, Tracy (aka Crazy T).

This first one was created using Cosmo Cricket's Flouriste paper and diecuts. The photo is one of Samantha, taken while on Spring Break at the ocean.

Here's a totally-fun, radically awesome LO using Sandy Lion's Rouge de Garance papers and stickers. It contains one of my favorite photos of Samantha and Nicholas from a camping trip last summer.

Finally, here's a collection of pretty photos of Samantha, framed by Prima's transparencies (black frames). The title letters are Thickers (painted with Ranger paint dabbers) and more Cosmo Cricket (Blackboard flourishes). To help tone down the business of the flourish paper, I took the "leftover" from a sheet of chipboard alphas (they were all circles), painted it green, and swiped some coral across it).


Hope these inspire you to sit down (or stand up) at your scrapping table and crank out a LO or two!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

love all 3 of these - very dif looks!