Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The pizza box has landed...

Yeppers, it arrived yesterday. Filled to the brim with lots of fun things from T's cool store, Simple Pleasures Priceless Treasures. If you can't get to the brick-and-mortar store in Tremonton, UT, you can still order from her via the store at her online website, Treasures to Scrap.

Okay, so two-thirds of the stuff wasn't mine. That part belonged to Diana and Cindy. But that's fine. I could still drool over all the fun stuff...as long as I didn't drool ON all the fun stuff, right?

I got the Tim Holtz' Muse Tokens and the acrylic tiles. The same ones we used on his cool frame at CKU. And a box of MM glimmer accents (from the Noteworthy line). I've got an idea working in my head so we'll see if it translates well to paper. Or maybe it won't be on paper....hint, hint

1 comment:

Marcia said...

oh, the little green monster is coming out... can you believe I've never had a pizza box delivered?? lol