Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Been Scrappin...

One of the biggest pluses to being on a Design Team (other than some cool freebie products) is that I'm motivated to do some scrapping...especially when I might otherwise take time off and NOT scrap. ENJOY!

This first one is actually a LO from a CKU class (a few years ago). It was taught by Jennifer McGuire, one of my favorite scrapper/celebs.

This one is a stash creation. Everything in it is "old", including the photos. But I really like how it came together.


Created this nature-based LO using photos from a few Christmases ago. We awoke one morning to over a dozen dear outside the cabin. I quietly grabbed my camera and made my way onto the porch. And these beautiful creatures didn't run off. Just watched me, watching them.


Finally, created this for a contest sponsored by SEI over at Treasures To Scrap. Using Alpine Frost and other SEI goodies, I made this Nutcracker LO using photos that span several seasons. I'm happy with how it turned out.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Great layouts! Really neat pic of the deer.

Faye's Crafti Corner said...

Hey Emily
Great layouts and you so deserved to win
Congratulations
Merry Christmas
Faye

Marcia said...

wow - you go, gf. Lots of scrapping getting done at your place!