Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Mojo is Back!

Whohoo, after being absent from our home for many weeks, it has returned. The MOJO, that is! What with Nicholas' baseball tourneys, I haven't had a chance to scrapbook much in recent weeks. Then again, I haven't been feeling much like scrapping until now. So, here's what I've been working on:

Since recent weeks have been spent doing everything "baseball", here are a couple of baseball-themed LOs. The photos are from our regular season.




Then, there's dance. Though Samantha had a short hiatus, here's one from earlier this year (taken at her 2nd performance of "Peter and the Wolf"). I took the title from a line in the story, as told by the Narrator:


One of Samantha's friends had taken some pics during her last sleepover here. I saw this one and asked her to send it to me, along with some of her other favorites. I really love this shot taken from overhead:


And this one was snapped at the dance studio:


As my way of saying "thanks" for sending the photos, I made this altered canvas for Emily. Samantha will be able to give it to her this week:

1 comment:

Marcia said...

great LO's Emily!! I can't even pick a "fave" to comment on, they're all so cute! And I have to laugh at those photos of Samantha and her BFF!