Being in ABQ allowed me the chance to hit The Apple Store. Although I only recently became a Mac convert, it's been a bummer for me that I can't just drop by an Apple store whenever I want. Instead, I must resort to the Net and the Apple website.
So, after I wiped the drool from my face (after our first visit), I hit the website and registered for a workshop. It wasn't a one-on-one (was too late to get a timeslot for that), but an Apple genius was there to give us insight, pointers, tips and tricks. Though I've had Fuji for a few months, I've far from figured her all out so this was a good way to get started.
And after talking with Mat's sis, Jess, we're getting an Airport Extreme. It will replace our wireless router and allow us to also access a common hard drive from more than one puter. SWEET!
No comments:
Post a Comment