the weekend, that is. Can anyone tell me why it is that a Saturday or Sunday speeds by so much faster than any Monday or Tuesday ever does?
Nicholas is back home after a fun-filled weekend with one of his best buds. Their family went to Silverwood for the day (Saturday) and invited Nicholas to join them. He's been counting down the days for this trip (it's been planned since early last month). And what made it an even better time is that they invited him to sleepover both Friday and Saturday nights. It actually made things easier for us, too. Since they were leaving bright-and-early on Saturday and not returning until the wee hours of the night, we didn't have to wake up super early or stay up very late.
Oh, the big news of the day? I scrapped! Yes, I scrapped. Quite frankly, I didn't feel creative or motivated. I just knew that I had to do SOMETHING and I had to do it NOW. So I grabbed a couple of photos and went to work. No journaling. Not a whole lot of embellishing (compared to most LOs). But it got me scrapping again. That's the most important thing. I just wish I had more time to JUST scrap.
No comments:
Post a Comment